- Stainless steel exterior, durable and beautiful
- Single channel ventilation for better heat dissipation
- Built-in blue lighting, showing ice crystals
- Vertical flow evaporator, ice making quickly each cycle
- Brand compressor, full copper condenser, strong refrigeration, faster ice making
- Food-grade plastic ice storage bin, PU foamed insulation, keep high thermal insulation effect
- LCD display panel and user-friendly buttons for easy operation, diagnosis and maintenance
- Power failure automatic protection function, automatically recovery to working status after power-on
- Automatic cleaning and automatic drainage, easy to clean and maintain, extend the life of the equipment.
Coffee Shop, Cake Shop, Milk Tea Store, Convenience Store, Cinema, Bakey&Dessert, Shop, KTV, Bar, Hotpot Restaurant, Barbecue Restaurant, Canteen, Hotel, Hospital, Supermarket, etc...
Product name: Ice cube maker
Ice cube size:22*22*22 mm
Ice production capacity:35kg/24h
Ice storage bin: 15kg
Power supply: 220v/50hz
Condenser: full copper
Cooling method: air cooled
Shell material: stainless steel satin board
Ice storage bin material: stainless steel outer, PU foamed insulation middle, Food grade ABS inner
Body size: 450*518*744mm
QS series Specification
Note: The maximum ice production is tested under: Ambient temperature 25°C, Water Inlet Temperature 15°C
The actual ice production will be changed with input water temperature and ambient temperature.
In worldwide ,there are several voltage disparities like 220V to 240V/50HZ ,220V/60HZ , 115V/60HZ , 380V/50HZ( take as commercial use) . Advice you’d better choose 220V/50HZ or 220V/60HZ, which these can be used worldwide even in some 115v/50Hz countries. We can save a lot of production period to fasten your delivery.
Meanwhile,there are R22, R134a and R404a gas optional. You must assure of the gas used in your location in case of wrong gas.
Above two techs requirement will cause different price gap. If not standard like china tech, there should be some extra charge, you must aware of it in avoid of wrong transition.